Dynatrek is an energy storing foot for an all-terrain daily use.
The split carbon fiber blade allows inversion/eversion and optimal energy storage.
Designed for active users, the Dynatrek foot allows them to walk smoothly and safely on all-terrain (gravels, concrete, rocks, sand, cobbles, grass…), and on slopes and stairs.
– Dynamic patients
– Trans-femoral or Trans-tibial fitting
– Convenient on all terrain
– Progressive and smooth rollover
– Heel wedges for stiffness adjustment
– Maximum patient's weight: 150Kg
– Waterproof, salt water-proof, clorinated water-proof
– Polyurethane foot shell supplied