First hydraulic and polycentric microprocessor controlled knee
Geometric stability and electronic control of the stance and swing phase
Stumbling recovery system
5 control modes (remote controller)
* The ALLUX is a 4 bar swing and stance phase microprocessor controlled knee.
* The polycentric design gives the ALLUX knee a natural geometric stability in extension and a greater toe clearance.
* In case of stumbling, the electronic takes over the control thanks to dedicated sensors that detect abnormal and unsafe situation in real time. The microprocessor immediately increases the hydraulic resistance to prevent the knee from sudden buckling.
* Whatever the knee's degree of flexion, the active braking function monitors each stage of the stance phase for managing slope and stairs descent.
*Incorporated lithium ion battery : 2 – 4 days capacity.
* Back-up battery provided.