Transtibial Prosthetic Liner: AEGIS Seal-Pro
The AEGIS Seal-Pro by ESP is a high-quality prosthetic liner made for multi-purpose practitioner use and everyday support for patients. With simple application paired with esteemed comfort, the pre-flexed advantage of the Seal-Pro creates a truly cutting-edge device. As an industry trailblazer for critical prosthetic components, this device can be custom ordered for use on a transtibial prosthesis (Seal-Pro TT) or as a transfemoral liner version (Seal-Pro TF). Both versions are available uncovered or with a customized cover length to your unique specifications.
Find a Solution for Transtibial Amputees with ESP
Made of soft, durable silicone, this liner is a perfect solution for prostheses utilizing accompanying passive suction sockets, shuttle lock systems, and high vacuum applications. Please note that Seal-Pro Transtibial Liners come with standard fabric with proximal 3” uncovered. If custom fabric is desired, please provide a detailed description at the time of order and ESP will adjust as requested.
AEGIS Seal-Pro Liner Features:
We believe all patients and practitioners deserve best-in-class support and device reliability. View the cost-effective and clinical benefits of ESP’s pre-flexed AEGIS Seal-Pro prosthetic liner.
- Transtibial Version Pre-Flexed at 45° for Comfort and Unrestricted Range of Motion
- Locking & Non-Locking Available With or Without Fabric (Flexible Shuttle Umbrella in Locking)
- Soft and Durable Pure Silicone
- 4mm Thick Silicone (6mm Throughout in Covered Area)
- Available in Both Original Fabric as well as Our New Fabric With a Built-In Matrix that Prevents Pistoning.
- Customized Outer Fabric Length